Fotodiox Pro Fusion Adapter, Smart AF Lens - Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Full Automated FunctionsEOS-SnyE-Pro-Fusion
Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - Popular models include:
Sony Alpha α7, α7R, α7S, α7 II, α7R II, α7S II, α9
Sony Alpha α3000, α5000, α6000, α3500, α5100, αQX1, PXW-FS7
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, ,NEX-6
Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50
*weight capacity of tripod foot: 5 pounds
Sometimes you need more than a simple adapter to mount a lens onto a camera - you need real power. Seize control over the electronic features of your lenses with FUSION lens adapters. Technology built into each adapter enables communication between mixed lens and camera platforms. FUSION adapters enable auto focus, aperture control, image stabilization, and more.
|Lens Mount:||Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens|
|Body Mount:||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body|
- Only Canon-branded lenses introduced in or after 2006 are officially supported, but not all lens are compatible.
- Autofocus may be disabled for older Canon lenses and most third-party lenses (including most Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses).
- Lens compatibility is designed to work best on Sony Alpha α6300, α7 II, α7R II, α7 III, α7R III E-Mount cameras
- Third party lenses like Sigma or Tamron lenses have more issues with auto focus.
- Switching between image and video can cause camera to freeze.
- When switching f stops in video mode can cause white flashes in video.
- Certain video modes can cause the camera to freeze.
- Auto Focus can be slow or even not function with varied model lenses and even different lenses of same model
- Continuous AF and video AF are not supported as performance may be unsatisfactory.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.