• Premium grade optical glass filter; high quality, double threaded, ND1000 filter.
• Premium grade anodized aluminum ring; standard filter threads; filter ring is 3mm thick
• Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars.
• Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background.
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Fotodiox Pro Slim ND1000 Filter is a true neutral density filter designed to darken the image by 10 stops. The filter is double threaded and is designed to work with any standard thread lens. The filters feature an even, neutral gray color for creative photography applications. ND1000 filter offers a 10-stop value which allows you to slow down the shutter speed or use a larger aperture in bright light conditions. Neutral Density filters have their unique applications and offer the possibility of achieving otherwise impossible results. ND filters reduce the amount of light reaching the film/CCD. Fotodiox ND filters are a true neutral grey and do not color cast the images. Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations. Allows video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
Back to Highlights