Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter Compatible with Pentacon 6 (Kiev 66) SLR Lens to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera Body - with Generation v10 Focus Confirmation ChipP6-EOS-FC10
Camera Compatibility:Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount Camera Compatibility - Popular models include:
• 5D Mk IV / 1Ds / 1Ds Mk II / 1Ds Mk III / 1D X / 1D X Mk II
• 5D / 5D Mk II / 5D Mrk III / 6D - Firmware v1.3.3 (later versions not tested)
• 40D / 50D / 60D / 70D / 80D / 77D / 6D Mk II / 7D / 7D Mk II - Firmware v1.0.3 (later versions not tested)
• 100D / 200D / 350D / 400D / 450D / 500D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 750D / 760D / 800D / 1200D / 1300D - Firmware v1.0.3 (later versions not tested)
Mount Vintage Lenses to Canon EOS Cameras
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus and a sturdy build for lasting quality. From standard to portrait, tilt/shift to wide angle - Fotodiox adapters are designed to offer an inexpensive system that enables you to choose from a vast range of lenses to better suit your needs.
Generation v10 Focus Confirmation Chips
One of the problems of using manual focus lenses on Canon EOS bodies is that focus confirmation is disabled. When AF lenses are used - even in manual focus mode - all Canon EOS bodies confirm focus with a green dot in the viewfinder and an (optional) audible beep. However when non-EF compatible lenses are used via an adapter, the focus confirmation is disabled. Unless the camera thinks that an EF compatible lens is attached to it, it switches off both visual and audible focus indication.
Focus confirmation chips 'trick' the Canon EOS body into thinking an EF lens was attached, so that the focus confirmation indicators work with any lens attached. Focus confirmation chips are great because:
- Without live focus, all that is available is a smooth dim viewfinder
- Even with live focus screen it's really hard to see when focus is properly achieved on the subject you want.
High-Tolerance Precision Craftsmanship
The leaf spring design in the adapter holds the lens tight to the adapter, mimicking the leaf springs in the camera body, ensuring there is no play between the camera and the lens. The all metal design and polished surface are designed to guarantee a smooth mounting experience for years to come. The depth of the adapters are designed to take into account the differences in focal flange distances between the lens and camera ensuring that all lenses, both brand name and third party, will focus at least to infinity (if not slightly past).
All-Metal Design & Construction
Fotodiox Pro adapters are designed with tight tolerances to create a solid, gap free, no play, no wiggle connection with no adjustments ever needed. The precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for a secure and solid fit are backed by the Fotodiox 24-month warranty.
|Lens Mount:||Pentacon 6 (Kiev 66) SLR Lens|
|Body Mount:||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount D/SLR Camera Body|
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.