• Premium Grade Fotodiox "Pro" Adapter
• "No Play" Adapter
• Super Smooth and Precise Focusing Barrel.
• Top Notch Craftsmanship
• 24 Month Manufacturer Warranty
The Canon EOS lens to Canon EOS DSLR Camera Macro Helicoil is one of the Pro-Series lens mount adapter made with precision standard. As all Pro-Series adapters, these adapters have been specially crafted to endure professional lenses. There is no "play" between the lens and camera. With unique styling, the lens mount adapter maintains/enhances professional appearance. This Helicoid allows a Canon EOS lens to be used as macro lens with variable magnification ability.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.