• Shorten the focus limit and increase the magnification of any lens; expandable with Fotodiox Adapters
• The farther the lens is from the camera, the greater the magnification ratio up to 8:1 (3:1 with 50mm Lens)
• Light tight accordion bellows expands up to 110mm for lens focusing, from 3.5cm to 14.5cm
• Includes tripod mount socket, ruled & geared focusing rail, smooth focusing with locking knob
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Macro bellows are great accessory for close-up, macro, micro, stereo-graphic, slide/negative copying, and panoramic photography. The precise rack and pinion gear allows very minute fore and aft movement of your camera set-up for very accurate focusing. The bellows has a locking screw to ensure it does not slip when pointed up or down. It can accommodate heavy cameras and lenses. Any camera with the appropriate adapter can be used with the bellows. The bellows can be mounted on a copy stand, tripod, light stand or any accessory that accepts a ¼" tripod screw. It can be used outdoors for great nature close-up photography, due to its compact size and light weight.
||35mm - 145mm
||Sony Alpha E-Mount
||Sony Alpha E-Mount
||Industrial Black Anodized Aluminum
||6.4 x 4.3 x 4.3 in (16.2 x 11 x 10.8 cm) @ 0.9 lb (13.6 oz)
||7 x 7 x 7 in (17.8 x 17.8 x 17.8 cm) @ 1.1 lb (17 oz)
Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras - Popular models include:
Sony Alpha α7/7R/7S, α7/7R/7S II, α7/7R/7S III, α9
Sony Alpha a5000, a5100, a6000,a6300, a6500
Sony Alpha NEX-3, NEX-5/5N/5R/5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.