• Arca Swiss Compatible Mounts on Bottom and Side
• Side Mount is Adjustable to Reveal Cable Ports and Battery Access
• All Metal Construction is a Perfect Match to the Fujifilm GFX 50S Body
• Two Standard 1/4" Tripod Sockets for Flexible Mounting
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Designed to make flipping the camera from portrait to landscape mode easy, this special all metal camera grip from Fotodiox Pro is designed specifically for the Fujifilm GFX 50S camera. Compatible with Arca Swiss or Arca Swiss-type quick releases, each side of the 2-piece bracket has a 45-degree dovetail to make switching from horizontal to vertical and back fast and secure. The upright portion of the bracket is vertically adjustable for maximum flexibility and to reveal both cable ports and battery access as needed. The bracket has two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts on the base.
Back to Highlights
|Industrial Grade Anodized Aluminum
|Arca Swiss or Arca Swiss-Type Quick Releases
|Tripod Stud to Side
|3.1 x 2.6 x 6.2 in (8 x 6.5 x 15.7 cm)
0.3 lb (5.3 oz)
|8 x 10 x 1.5 in (20.3 x 25.4 x 3.8 cm)
0.5 lb (8 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• Fujifilm GFX 50S
• May fit other Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Cameras with a tripod stud 49mm from the side, but this grip is designed specifically for the Fujifilm GFX 50S camera.
• Some cameras with a flip-out screen may not fit properly due to the ridge on the Exxy Bracket, which will prevent the screen from flipping out.