• Arca Swiss Compatible Mounts on Bottom and Side
• Side Mount is Adjustable to Reveal Cable Ports and Battery Access
• Bottom Bracket Length is Adjustable for a Universal Fit
• Two Standard 1/4" Tripod Sockets for Flexible Mounting
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Designed to make flipping the camera from portrait to landscape mode easy, this unique all metal camera grip from Fotodiox pro has a universal design for use with most smaller Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Cameras (will fit any camera with a distance of 33mm-44mm from center of tripod stud to side of camera). Designed for use with all Arca Swiss Compatible quick releases, each side of the 2-piece bracket has a 45-degree dovetail to make switching from horizontal to vertical and back fast and secure. The upright portion of the bracket is vertically adjustable for maximum flexibility and to reveal cable ports as needed. The bottom bracket length is adjustable to best suit your particular camera size. The horizontal portion of the bracket has an integrated loop so that a strap can easily be attached and left in place. The bracket has four 1/4"-20 accessory mounts on the base.
Back to Highlights
|Industrial Grade Anodized Aluminum
|Arca Swiss or Arca Swiss-Type Quick Releases
|Tripod Stud to Side
|33mm - 44mm
|2.4 x 1.5 x 3.1 in (6.2 x 3.9 x 8 cm)
0.2 lb (3.5 oz)
|4 x 4 x 4 in (10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm)
0.4 lb (6 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• Fits most smaller Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Cameras with a tripod stud 33-44mm from the side.
• Some cameras with a flip-out screen may not fit properly due to the ridge on the Exxy Bracket, which will prevent the screen from flipping out.