• Designed to promote a more comfortable and secure grip when shooting one-handed
• Thumb grip swings away to access buttons underneath
• Provides a cold accessory shoe for mounting accessories
• Conveniently places thumb near the control wheel
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Fotodiox Pro Camera Thumb Grip is a small device for easier handling with your favorite interchangeable lens digital camera. Easily installed into the universal hot shoe, the thumb grip gives you a secure grip, while maintaining all normal features and functions of the camera. This grip attaches to the camera via the multi-interface shoe and provides a non-electric “cold shoe” for mounting additional accessories. The thumb grip also swings away to provide access when needed.
Back to Highlights
|Anodized Industiral Grade Aluminum
|1.5 x 0.6 x 3.1 in (3.7 x 1.5 x 7.8 cm) @ 0.04 lb (0.7 oz)
|5 x 7.5 x 1.5 in (12.7 x 19.1 x 3.8 cm) @ 0.2 lb (3 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Suitable for most digital cameras with a standard universal hot shoe mount, such as:• Sony α6000 Series Cameras (α6000, α6300 and α6500)
Not suitable for cameras without a standard hot shoe; such as Sony cameras, Nikon J1/V1, Panasonic Lumix GF3/GF5, etc.