• The included mount is compatible with select GoPro quick release mounting buckle system
• Securely attaches camera housing to handlebar, seat post, fork, boom, roll bar, etc.
• Weatherproof aluminum with shockproof foam rubber to absorb vibrations for a sturdy mount
• Included locking ball joint allows for complete adjustability, allowing you to get the angle you want
• Clamps around any bar from 0.75" to 1.28" (1.9cm - 3.2cm) in diameter
• Recommended Use: filming bike rides, kiteboarding, windsurfing
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Fotodiox Pro introduces the GoTough Talon; a Handlebar Mount for the Quick Release Buckle System. With this handlebar/seat-post mount, you can attach your GoPro® camera to handlebars, seat-posts, ski poles, and more. You can also clamp to chain-stays, small roll bars, bolt-heads, windsurfing and kitesurfing control bars - any pole measuring 0.75" to 1.28" (1.9cm - 3.2cm). You can even use it to create a handheld boom!
Part of the beauty of the GoPro HD Hero Camera is its go-anywhere versatility. Now you can record all of your bicycling adventures with the GoTough Talon that mounts on the handlebars of your bike. So you can have your camera on the chain-stays, seat-post, handlebars, or even on the fork legs. Whatever view you choose, you can capture it. The GoTough Talon Handlebar Mount will clamp to virtually any pole that is within its diameter range, such as boom poles, small diameter pipes, windsurfing and kitesurfing control bars.
The included all-metal mount is compatible with GoPro's quick release buckle system. Just clip your GoPro camera into the mount, and you can quickly attach your camera to any round or semi-round tube from 19 - 32mm in diameter using the tool-free handlebar clamp.The included locking ball joint allows for complete adjustability, so you can position the camera housing at any angle relative to the clamp.
Perfectly compatible with all clip-in GoPro 'quick release' mounts. Precision made from industrial grade aluminum, GoTough gear is much more durable than equivalent plastic accessories while still remaining lightweight.
Back to Highlights