• Event videographers and photographers will find this a handy tool enhancing their images. Compatible with Gopro camera housing and screws
• GoTough Grip: Comfort foam padded handle and heavy-duty metal construction, Ultra portable and lightweight design; Shoot with more Stability & Precision
• FACTOR Radius Pico: 3200-5600k Color Temperature, CRI > 96; Built-in Lithium-Ion Battery
• GoTough QR Tripod Mount: This tripod mount is compatible with GoPro quick-release clips allowing you to attach your camera quickly to the grip
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
A versatile, must have GoPro accessory with endless uses that is ideal for location photography, the Fotodiox Pro GoTough Grip is compatible with All GoPro Hero Cameras, DSLR and Video Cameras. The included GoTough Camera Detachable Tripod Adapter allows the GoPro cameras included clip to act as a quick release plate on this bracket for ease of use. Sturdy, lightweight and economical, Grips are a great way to stabilize your GoPro footage while filming, the bracket separates the light source from the camera minimizing red eye and causing more pleasing shadows.
The Fotodiox Pro GoTough Grip was designed to be your go-to for all handheld GoPro situations. The Handgrip keeps your hands off the camera and allows you to capture videos from difficult angles. Event videographers and photographers will find this a handy tool enhancing their images.
FACTOR Radius Lights are an industry first with a wide 180° beam angle, designed for faster setups with fewer lights. The breakthrough curved shape spreads the light wider than ever before. FACTOR Radius lights are ideal for greenscreen work, rapid-fire setups, immersive VR capture, multi-cam setups, wide-angle shots and more.
Factor lights are ready to go for right out of the box, no extra diffusion or accessories needed and create a strong, diffuse light with no hotspots with a single, soft, clean shadow and a CRI ≥96 making them great for photo or video shoots. FACTOR lights are also flicker-free making them a great option for any shooting scenario, including slow motion video.
Back to Highlights