• Specifically designed for Rolleiflex TLRs with Bay I mount f/3.5 Tessar, Triotar and Xenar Lenses
• Premium quality metal lens hood helps keep sun, glare, dust & scratches from lens
• The hood keeps with the classic look of Rolleiflex cameras
• Metal hood with matte finish, precision designed fit
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
A Rollei lens hood is hard to find in good condition, and almost impossible to find brand new. This top-notch Rollei hood, with award-winning craftsmanship, is exclusively made for the hard to find Bay I mount but also fits Yashica, Minolta and other TLR cameras with a bayonet 1 mount. It features a metal design with an attractive craquelure surface. The mount has a beautiful stainless steel finish and is equipped with three tension springs for smooth and precise mounting.
Back to Highlights
||Rolleiflex Bay I Mount
||2.1 x 2.1 x 0.9 in (5.2 x 5.2 x 2.3 cm)
0.03 lb (0.4 oz)
||8 x 10 x 1.5 in (20.3 x 25.4 x 3.8 cm)
0.2 lb (3 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• Rollei Bay I Mount w/ f/3.5 Tessar, Triotar and Xenar Lenses
• Yashica 6x6 TLR (Bay I 66) Mount Cameras
• Various Minolta Autocord TLR Cameras