• Adjustable Bi-Color 2700K-6500K; CRI ≥ 95 / TLCI ≥ 97 with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
• 11 pre-installed special effect modes can be controlled from a distance with the Mobile Lighting Control App (available in the Apple App Store and for Android devices) to help you create the perfect scene.
• LED heat prevention technology ensures that your light will emit steady and accurate light under varying conditions. Suitable for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. Great for studio or location shoots including TV film, portrait photography and more.
• Dimmable from 0-100% and flicker-free due the PWM integrated design. Solid aluminum shell provides durability and enhanced heat dissipation for a long product life. Adjustable all metal yoke for safely mounting on stands and achieving any angle needed.
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The P120 is a powerful yet lightweight professional light that uses 1,792 ultra bright LEDs. This bi-colored LED light offers accurate color rendering with built-in diffusion technology that provides beautifully soft, clean light to make the ideal choice for both studio photo and studio video production. Low heat LED technology provides stable, consistent, and accurate lighting under varying conditions. Mobile Lighting Control App (available in the Apple App Store and for Android devices) & DMX512 compatible for convenient and fast control of lighting.
The durable all-aluminum frame design, with good heat dissipation, and LEDs with a working life that exceeds 50,000 hours ensures the product a long lifetime. LED heat-free technology ensures that the light source output is stable, consistent and accurate in various environments. Integrated V-lock battery plate for battery power on the go (batteries sold separately). Sturdy, all metal yoke allows for mounting on stands or hanging in any suitable location.
Dual color temperature model, the color temperature is continuously adjustable from 2700K to 6500K; 0-100% PWM integrated digital stepless dimming, the dimming process is linear and uniform. The on-board LCD digital screen displays real-time data such as color temperature and intensity. Suitable for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. Great for studio or location shoots including TV, film, portrait photography and more.
Back to Highlights
||2700k (± 200k) - 6500k (±300k)
|Number of Bulbs
|LED Beam Angle
|CRI / TLCI
||≥ 95 / ≥ 97
Illuminance1 @ 5600K
||5600k - 3,890 lx
|EV100 @ 1m2
||5600k - 10.2 ΔEV
Wired & Wireless DMX
|Scenes / Modes
||11 Preset Scenes
|Illumination Panel Dimension
||20.7 x 11.1 in (52.5 x 28.3 cm)
||120 Watt Input (Max)
||V-Mount Battery (Sold Separately)
|Battery Run Time4
||80% power ~ 1.3 hours
||23.6 x 16.3 x 3.1 in (60 x 41.3 x 7.9 cm)
12.8 lb (204.6 oz)
||19 x 27 x 5 in (48.3 x 68.6 x 12.7 cm)
15 lb (240 oz)
1 Measured using The Illuminati Meter @ 1m distance
2 Incident Exposure Reading ~ ISO100 1/60 f/1 (Sekonic L-358 @ 1m)
3 When a battery is used, max power output drops to 80%
4 Battery run time is approximate and based on 80% power draw of 1x 130Wh V-Mount Battery. There are many variables that may affect run time including ambient temperature, age of battery, etc.
5 Listed shipping weight is actual shipping weight and not billable shipping weight as determined by shipping service provider and may vary from billable product weight.