• Features a trimmer knob for easy, quick and accurate vertical adjustment, 39mm of vertical adjustability
• GoPro style tightening screws - Use the Fotodiox GoTough Sharkbite Wrench to really clamp the Yoke down!
• Provides additional support for wide angle and especially long telephoto lenses
• Compatible with any standard 15mm rods system; a great compainion to the Fotodiox Pro WonderRig Elite
• Lets a telephoto rest gently and securely upon it, rubber-coated 'Y' dampens and eliminates vibration
• You can use the lens support with a mini 35mm adaptor or large DSLR lenses
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Fotodiox Pro 'Y' Yoke is a universal telephoto long lens support bracket which provides physical support for any long lens, thus relieving the potentially damaging pressure on the camera's lens mount and creating a vibration-free platform and resulting in stable footage. Filming with long telephoto lenses on HDSLR cameras or camcorders creates a less than ideal weight distribution and means that the slightest movement or touch of the camera or lens (such as pressing the shutter release or focusing the lens) produces visible camera shake and vibration that has to be edited or removed in post-production. The Yoke is compatible with any standard 15mm rods system and is designed to clamp onto the rods, fitting underneath the lens to provide additional support and stabilize long and heavy lenses; a great compainion to the Fotodiox Pro WonderRig Elite Video Rig. Composed of industrial anodized aluminum, the Yoke has a vertically adjustable bracket so it can accommodate different lens diameters and camera sizes.
The lens support is vertically adjustable to rest firmly against the camera lens to dampen and eliminate vibrations, and to make your whole rig more stable and secure. The hight adjustable part is designed to be super quick and can be locked down when the proper hight is achieved. The sliding rod portion of the lens support has two thumbscrews for tightening onto 15mm rods (Uses the same thumbgrip as GoPro cameras, so the Fotodiox GoTough Sharkbite Wrench is a perfect companion for maximum tightness!). The 'Y' lens rest is easily removeable revealing a male 1/4"-20 screw thread for attaching to tripod collars and a variety of select lenses which have a standard support foot or tripod mount built-in. The 'Y' rest can also be used by itself on a monopod for a quick modile lens rest while walking around!
Back to Highlights