If you have a SLR or DSLR camera and other maker/mount lenses, the Fotodiox Mount Adapters allow you to use your lenses on the film/digital camera body. Sharing lenses has some distinct advantages. Certain prime lens just can't be replaced, and you save the cost of purchase on new lenses. Fotodiox offers a range of adapter from large format to smaller format digital adapters. Adapting larger format lens to smaller format sensors (i.e: large format to medium format, medium format to 35mm, 35mm to micro 4/3) provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or center of the larger lens image circle.
This Fotodiox lens mount adapter is made with high standard precision. The all metal design and polished surface is designed to guarantee smooth mounting and long lasting experiences. This adapter allows M39 (39mm x 1mm Thread) Screw Lenses to fit on a Nikon F-mount SLR/DSLR camera body.
Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode. Focusing is Macro Only.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
M39 (x1mm Pitch TPI 25.4) Screw Mount Russian M39 Thread Mount Lens
||No - Macro Only
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.