Mounts M42 Screw Mount SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
Built-in Variable Density Range: ND4 - ND256 (2-8 stops)
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in Variable ND filter. The ND Throttle opens up new creative possibilities, like long exposure and shallow depth of field, even in bright conditions. No more carrying around a camera bag full of ND filters. Built-in variable ND means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach - even wide angle lenses that don't work with front-mounted variable ND filters. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
||M42 Type 1 & 2 (42mm x1 Screw Mount) SLR Lens
||Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.