• Magnetic filter adapter: 55mm thread diameter & 32mm octagonal opening; 5x 55mm Filters Included: MC-CPL, Star 4, Grad ND, ND8, ND32
• Premium grade anodized aluminum, durable and no damage to cell phone
• Easy to use and portable, an indispensable accessory for mobile photography
• The universal compatibility design of the detachable Ninja core system allows you to easily install it on any kind of smart device. Compatible with Android, iOS, Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, iPad and any tablet with a camera.
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Ninja magnetic core quickly and easily attaches to any smartphone or tablet by using the included metal stick-on plates. Unlike the usual clip-on accessories, which only work on cameras close to the edge and cover up part of the screen with the clip, the Ninja magnetic system works with any smartphone or tablet regardless of where the camera is since the magnet can be positioned anywhere as needed. Just add the included Ninja magnetic core holder to the back of your phone and slide the accessories quickly and easily into place. The Ninja magnetic core can be rotated on the surface of your phone for both horizontal and vertical shots. Just slide and rotate it to the configuration you need. Two metal plates for the magnetic core to attach to are also included for phones with less metal in them. Just slide one of the plates between your phone and phone case or use the pre-applied peel & stick adhesive to attach it to your phone.
Expand the creative options with your smart device photography and videos with The Ninja Filter Adapter from Fotodiox! The filter adapter is part of our new Ninja Creative Accessory line for smartphones. This filter adapter allows you to use virtually any 55mm filter with your smart phone or tablet. Using a larger sized filter on your device helps to ensure that there is no vignetting when the device is set to the extreme wide angles that modern devices can achieve. Additionally the adapter opening is large enough to account for the multiple lenses or modern cameras to minimize constantly adjusting for which lens is being used at the time.
The Ninja Filter Set contains five must-have filters that every photographer needs:
• Multi Coated Circular Polarizers (MC-CPLs) remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces and can be used to increase color saturation and provide better contrast.
• Star Filters create a starburst effect from specular (point) light sources within an image; ideal for shooting night scenes, jewelry, wedding photography and more!
• Grad Neutral Density (ND) filters features a gradual fade from +2 stop to clear near the center of the filter allowing for emphasis of foregrounds or backgrounds: typically used for landscape and estate photos to separate the foreground and background.
• Neutral Density (ND) filters are designed to darken the overall image by reducing the amount of light that reaches the film/sensor (ND8 = 3-stops, ND32 = 5 stops) allowing you to slow down the shutter speed or use a larger aperture in bright light conditions.
Back to Highlights
• 1x Magnetic Core Holder
• 2x Metal Stick-On Plates (Sm/Lg)
• 1x 55mm Filter Adapter Insert
• 1x 55mm Filter Set (5): MC-CPL, Star 4, Grad ND, ND8, ND32
• 1x Pleather Squeeze-Style Case
||55mm Filter Threads
||4 x 2.4 x 0.3 in (10.3 x 6 x 0.7 cm)
0.07 lb (1.1 oz)
||5 x 5 x 5 in (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
0.5 lb (8 oz)
Fits virtually all smart phones cameras, some compatible brands include:
• Apple iPhone
• Lenovo LG
• The metal plates may interfere with NFC functionality such as tap to pay, this will depend on where the NFC sensor in your phone is located and and the placement of the metal plates so some adjustment may be necessary. Alternately you can use a slim case to hold the metal plate in place without using the pre-applied adhesive so they are removeable as needed.
• Most standard manufacturer camera apps have a pro mode which work fine with the Ninja, but using an open source camera app such as Open Camera or even Lightroom Photo Editor which allows for more camera functionality like ISO, white balance and exposure controls may help get the most out of the Ninja system.
• Lightroom Photo Editor is great when used with ND filters as it allows your phone to be used in long exposure mode easily and even without a tripod if needed as well as post processing once the image is taken.
• All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.