Mounts Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
Integrated long-throw de-clicked aperture control
Removable tripod foot is Acra-Swiss compatible
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
The DLX family of lens adapters sets a new standard for photographers and filmmakers alike. These manual lens adapters feature a new long-throw aperture dial for more precise and subtle control. Each adapter features a removable integrated tripod foot that's Arca-Swiss compatible, in a striking orange and red anodized design.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
||Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lens
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.