• Durable & Lightweight, Easy to Use Substitute of High Priced Electrical Roller Systems
• Counter-Balanced Chain and Gear Assembly Makes Raising and Lowering Quick and Easy
• Wall or Ceiling Mountable - Supports Three Rolls of Seamless Paper or Tube Mounted Muslin
• Complete with Drive Pull Chain and Counter Weight to Ensure Chain from Tangling
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Triple Drive Paper Background Kit is designed to support up to three rolls of seamless paper, as well as muslin and fabric backgrounds mounted with PVC or aluminum tubes. The Triple Hook Wall Mounts can be wall or ceiling mounted via drywall or stud anchors. The Paper Drive Roller sets are inserted at each end of a paper core, expanded and then placed on the hooks. The Paper Drive Chains on the drive set gives the convenience of rolling up or down a paper background.
The paper drive sets incorporate two expandable plugs; one side has a large toothed gear which a high impact plastic chain and weight is attached to allowing easy raising and lowering of a seamless background paper roll, the other side has an adjustable tension drag. The Paper drive can accommodate almost any size paper core and length.
This background support system is a smart substitute for expensive motorized system for small-medium sized studio, and home based studio. Durable, light weight, counter-balanced chain and gear assembly makes raising and lowering your backgrounds quick and easy. It takes small space when background is rolled up, very easy for installation on your studio wall or ceiling. Economical and convenient.
Back to Highlights
• 2x Triple Hook Wall Mounts ‡
• 3x Paper Drive Roller Sets (Pair)
• 3x Paper Drive Chain & Weights *
‡ Mounting hardware not included, visit local hardware store to purchase anchors best designed for your wall type: drywall, plaster, concrete, brick, tile, wood, etc.
* Chain color may vary with each drive set
||Rugged High Impact Plastic
||11 x 9 x 15 in (28 x 22.9 x 38.1 cm) @ 14 lb (224 oz)
• Mounting hardware not included, visit local hardware store to purchase anchors best designed for your wall type (drywall, plaster, concrete, brick, tile, wood, etc).
• Chain color will differ from color shown with each drive set.
• The Paper Drive unit is designed specifically to fit into the open ends of rolled seamless paper backgrounds. If you wish to use some other type of background material, you will need to supply the tubing to attach everything to in order for this to be effective.
• All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.