• Filter for Cokin P-Series (M) Filter Holder
• 1, 2 or 3-Stop EV to Slow the Shutter Speed and/or Use Larger Aperture
• High Quality, Super Thick, Multi-Coated Filter
• Premium Grade Optical Polycarbonate Filter (CR39)
• Includes Hard Protective Storage Case
This neutral density filter fits the Cokin P-Series (M) Filter Holders. This is a true neutral density filter designed to darken the image by 1, 2 or 3-stops. It features an even, neutral gray color for creative photography applications. ND filters offers a darker EV value which allows you to slow down the shutter speed or use a larger aperture in bright light conditions. Neutral Density filters have their unique applications and offer the possibility of achieving otherwise impossible results. ND filters reduces the amount of light reaching the film/CCD. Each Filter comes with a hard protective storage case.
Four Main Uses:
• Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars.
• Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background.
• Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations.
• Allows video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
Filter Measures: 83mm x 99mm
Protective Case: 95mm x 113mm