• Double adapter mounts Mamiya RB67/RZ67 Mount & Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Fujifilm G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Digital Cameras
• Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
• Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
• Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
• 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
The adapter is designed to offer an inexpensive system that allows for the use of a vast range of lenses. Many lenses designed for DSLRs (particularly 85mm lenses and longer, most 50mm lenses and all tilt/shift lenses) produce image circles large enough to cover larger medium format sensors (though their performance will only have been optimized for their native formats). This adapter system is particularly useful for mounting tilt/shift lenses on the Fujifilm GFX Cameras, providing for an inexpensive alternative for shift photography.
Wide angle 35mm lenses (lenses wider than 50mm) will vignette on Fujifilm GFX Cameras
• This double adapter is comprised of two adapters combined together to allow additional functionality with the Fujifilm G-mount Camera
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
||Mamiya RB67/RZ67 Mount Lens
Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens
||Fujifilm G-Mount GFX Mirrorless Digital Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.