• Foldable, Ultra-portable Softbox with Universal Flash Clamp for All Speedlights and Flash Guns
• Unique Bracket Design Allows for Speedlights and Bowen Mount Strobes to be Used; Double Diffused Softbox with Recessed Velcro Front
• 2.4GHz Frequency with 16 Selectable Channels and 300ft Range; Sync Speed of 1/250 sec When in "Flash" Mode; Wake-Up Function to Wake Up Majority of Flashes from "Sleep"
• Includes: Foldable Softbox, Inner and Outer Diffusion, Speedring Bracket and Carrying Case, & PocketWonder Elite 4-in-1 TTL Pass-Thru Radio Wireless Trigger Kit
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Fotodiox Pro Foldable Softbox is an ideal way to get studio-quality light from speedlights and flash guns as well as any Bowen S-Mount strobes in a compact ultra-portable pack. The foldable softbox securely grips onto the bracket and the built-in handle allows you or an assistant to direct the light as needed in the scene. The bottom of the handle will also fit most standard light stands for when you don't have a assistant handy. This softbox is lightweight, compact, easy to set up, quick to break down and softens the light beautifully. A kit bag is included for storage and transport.
The softbox also features a white diffusive baffle inside the dome to provide softer lighting as needed. An outer, white diffusive cover closes the front of the softbox and is attached by velcro making varied lighting options quick and easy. The optional eggcrate grid alters the existing light source into its unique shape and intensity to fit challenging light requirements as needed.
The Pocket Wonder Elite Transmitter (TX) has TTL Pass-Through which allows a Camera Hot Shoe mounted flash to be mounted on top with full TTL communication to the camera, while also remote firing multiple flashes and/or strobes (no TTL on Receiver (RX) mounted flashes or strobes). This compact wireless remote operates reliably for up to 300 feet away in the 2.4 GHz radio range.
The system produces a coded radio signal that works indoors, outdoors, around corners and even through walls! The Pocket Wonder Elite kit also provides 16 multi-coded channels, giving the photographer plenty of combinations to work with, without interfering with anyone or anything else using the same frequency.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Back to Highlights