• Multiple 1/4-20" Mounting Points Plus Cold Shoe Mount to Add Even More Accessories
• Dual 15mm Rod system for Matte Boxes, Lens Supports, Focusing Aids and more!
• Rugged Industrial Grade Anodized Aluminum Cage
• Impact-Proof, Crash-Proof and Crush-Proof Cage Design
• Side Outlet is Open to Allow Access to Cables
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Sharkcage for Samsung NX1 is one of Fotodiox's new concept in camera cages. Other camera cages adopt a generic boxy design that takes up a lot of space without adding functionality. We sought to create a more compact, good-looking solution without compromising on flexibility.
Each all-aluminum Sharkcage is custom-tailored to retain the general profile of a specific camera. Filmmakers will find myriad 1/4-20" mounting points, while maintaining an efficient overall design. The Sharkcage is also accented with genuine wood handles for a touch of vintage styling, and extra image stability thanks to a wider two-handed grip on the camera.
The Sharkcage features a cable pinch for securing cables connected to the camera. The handle can mount in many different positions, and is also lockable at any angle. The shooter can configure the Sharkcage with a forward facing handle (great for heavy lenses), a rear facing handle, or can face the handle sideways and use its multiple 1/4-20" mounting points ad its cold shoe mount to add even more accessories.
The complete kit includes a repositionable Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate, and a removable 15mm rod mount with 1/4-20" mounts on the bottom for tripod mounting. The kit also includes a pair of 12" rods, and a short micro HDMI(m) to HDMI(f) cable to make it easier to connect HDMI displays to the camera.
Back to Highlights