Mounts Rollei 35 (SL35) SLR Lens lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras
High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
||Rollei 35 (SL35 or QBM, Quick Bayonet Mount) SLR Lens
||Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Camera
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.