Mounts Rollei 35 (SL35) SLR lenses to Sony Alpha A-Mount (and Minolta AF) Mount SLR Cameras
High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Rollei 35 (SL35 or QBM, Quick Bayonet Mount) SLR Lens
||Sony Alpha A-Mount (and Minolta AF) Mount SLR Camera
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.