• 16 selectable channels in 2.4GHz operating frequency; Maximum range of 260 feet or 80 meters
• Slim Design and Ergonomic Wired/Wireless Remote Control; Circuit Designed to Operate in Extreme Temperatures
• Auto-focus by pressing halfway down on the shutter; Full press to fire; Press, slide and lock shutter for bulb function
• Easily replaceable 3ft long camera cable for wired or wireless remote shutter control (Additional wires can be found here)
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
This compact wireless remote operates reliably for up to 260 feet away in the 2.4 GHz radio range in most weather conditions. The indicator light keeps you aware if you have gone out of range. The system produces a coded radio signal that works indoors, outdoors, around corners and even through walls! The RF kit also provides 16 multi-coded channels, giving the photographer plenty of combinations to work with, without interfering with anything else using the same frequency.
The trigger is designed to fit in the hand and comes with a protective cover to avoid accidental shots. Goes into auto-sleep mode after 2 hours of not shooting. Conveniently uses AAA batteries in both Receiver and Transmitter. High quality and durable design make this Wireless RF Shutter Release Kit stand out amongst the competition of inexpensive and mediocre kits. A reliable, durable and premium-quality alternative to the original cable. Essential and useful functions for the professional and amateur photographer!
Back to Highlights