• High-power bicolor (2700-6500K) COB LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours, CRI & TLCI ≥ 95. Great for indoor or outdoor photography and videography
• 11 pre-installed special effect modes can be controlled from a distance with the included remote control to help you create the perfect scene. Use any Bowens mount accessory, such as the included custom designed 15° standard reflector.
• LED heat prevention technology ensures that your light will emit steady and accurate light under varying conditions. Suitable for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. Weather resistant design for studio or location shoots including TV, film, photography and more.
• Dimmable from 0-100% and flicker-free due the PWM integrated design. Solid aluminum shell provides durability and enhanced heat dissipation for a long product life. Adjustable all metal yoke for safely mounting on stands and achieving any angle needed.
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Warrior 1000XR from Fotodiox is a versatile weather resistant LED work horse of a light, featuring high-power COB LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. Standardized color temperature with a CRI & TLCI ≥ 95 with less than 1% illumination decay less over 6,000 hours working time, providing faithful and accurate color rendition. The compact form factor, variable light intensity, as well as AC and battery power options make it well-suited for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. Adjustable 360° all metal U-bracket featuring disc brake locking function for safely mounting and achieving any angle needed. Great for both studio & location shoots including TV, film, portrait photography and more.
The Warrior 1000XR has a constant bicolor (2700-6500K) balanced color temperature and is dimmable from 0-100% power and remains flicker-free due the PWM integrated design. Built-in NTC temperature detection automatically controls the fan and prevents overheating helping to ensure a long product life and that your light will emit steady and accurate light under varying conditions. Solid aluminum shell provides durability and enhanced heat dissipation for a long product life.
You can easily add just about any softbox, beauty dish, barndoor, color gel or diffusion material with the integrated Bowens S-mount, allowing you to use your favorite light modifiers with ease. Optional battery power via V-lock Battery mounts on control box. Firmware upgrade via USB port. There are also 11 pre-installed special effect modes (Lightning, Fireworks, Flash, etc) to help you create the perfect scene.
||500W Daylight + 500W Tungsten COB LEDs
||2700 ±200K - 6500K ±300K
|CRI / TLCI
||≥ 95 / ≥ 95
15° Standard Reflector
Illuminance¹ @ 5600K
||~ 18,830 lux/1m (Bare Lens)
> 230,000 lux/1m (15° Reflector)&sup6;
|EV100 @ 1m²
||13 ΔEV (Bare Lens)
>16 ΔEV (15° Reflector)
|Scenes / Modes
||11 Preset Special Effects
||Bowens S-Type Mount
||680 Watt Max
||-4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
Wired & Wireless DMX
||Heat Pipe Radiator
Temperature Controlled Fan (< 20dBs)
||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
DC 36-48V (2x V-Mount Battery Mounts)
||V-Mount Battery (Sold Separately)
|Battery Run Time4
||80% power ~ 0.3 hours
|Light Head Dimensions
||10.4 x 12.1 x 16.8 in (26.3 x 30.7 x 42.6cm)
11.4 lb (182.4 oz)
|Power Control Box Dimensions
||12.8 x 7.3 x 8.3 in (37.8 x 18.5 x 21.1 cm)
18.5 lb (296 oz)
||31 x 23 x 15 in (79 x 58.5 x 38 cm)
71 lb (1136 oz)
1 Measured using The Illuminati Meter @ 1m distance
2 Incident Exposure Reading ~ ISO100 1/60 f/1 (Sekonic L-358 @ 1m)
3 When a battery is used, max power output drops to 80%
4 Battery run time is approximate and based on 80% power draw of 2x 130Wh V-Mount Batteries. There are many variables that may affect run time including ambient temperature, age of battery, etc.
5 Listed shipping weight is actual shipping weight and not billable shipping weight as determined by shipping service provider and may vary from billable product weight.
6 Comparable to a 1.2K HMI Light