• Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
• Built-in Variable Density Range: ND4 - ND256 (2-8 stops)
• Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
• Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Vizelex ND Throttle is well known for having a built-in variable neutral density filter that offers 2 to 8 stops of light reduction. This concept in adapters has been praised by film makers and now Fotodiox has optimized the adapter for that same crowd. The new Vizelex Cine ND Throttle now feature a geared rotating ring for more precise ND selections and can be used with follow focus accessories. This small change makes the Vizelex Cine ND Throttle a versatile tool for any video shooter.
The Vizelex Cine ND Throttle reduces light transmission by one stop when at its 'Min' position. The adapter helps maintain shallow depth of field in bright conditions while eliminating the tedious process of changing filters every time the exposure changes. With the filter positioned in the rear, image quality is better than if the same filter were mounted on the front of a lens. The variable ND filter is made from optical polycarbonate (CR39) for clarity and durability.
Back to Highlights