• This focusing Helicoid has Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens and Micro Four Thirds Body Mount
• Helicoids are useful for lenses without a focus ring and can offer fine focus control for macro photography
• The Helicoid movement goes from 2.4cm to 3.4cm, offering a total of 10mm movement for lens focusing
• Premium Grade 'No Play' Adapter, Top Notch Craftsmanship, Smooth and Precise Focusing Barrel
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The macro function of this adapter provides a focusing helicoid that will increase the lens-to-sensor distance, allowing for closer focusing than normally allowed by the lens itself. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus. This means you can now get macro performance without needing to switch to a specialized lens and you will retain all the normal benefits of your optic when the macro function is not in use.
The all metal design and polished coated surface is designed to guarantee smooth mounting and a long lasting experience. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case 'stop-down mode' will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.
Back to Highlights