Budget Auto Adapter
This product is not firmware upgradable.
Third party lenses like Sigma or Tamron or other third party lenses have more issues with auto focus and other compatibility issues then Canon branded lenses .
Mounts Canon EOS EF D/SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
Built-in FUSION technology enables electronic communication and control between lens and camera
Restores automated functions on most lenses such as auto-focus, aperture control, image stabilization and more with compatible lenses
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
*weight capacity of tripod foot: 5 pounds
Sometimes you need more than a simple adapter to mount a lens onto a camera - you need real power. Seize control over the electronic features of your lenses with FUSION lens adapters. Technology built into each adapter enables communication between mixed lens and camera platforms. FUSION adapters enable auto focus, aperture control, image stabilization, and more.
||Canon EOS EF D/SLR Lens
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
- • Only Canon-branded lenses introduced in or after 2006 are officially supported, but not all lens are compatible.
- • FUSION auto capabilities are designed specifically for D/SLR Photographic lenses and although Cinema and/or Broadcast style lenses may physically fit the mount, electronic capabilities may or may not function depending on the lens used.
- • Autofocus may be disabled for older Canon lenses and most third-party lenses (including most Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses).
- • Lens compatibility is designed to work best on Sony Alpha α6300, α7 II, α7R II, α7 III, α7R III E-Mount cameras
- • Third party lenses like Sigma or Tamron lenses have more issues with auto focus.
- • Switching between image and video can cause camera to freeze.
- • When switching f stops in video mode can cause white flashes in video.
- • Certain video modes can cause the camera to freeze.
- • Auto Focus can be slow or even not function with varied model lenses and even different lenses of same model
- • Continuous AF and video AF are not supported as performance may be unsatisfactory.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.