• All Metal Construction is a Perfect Match to the Camera Body
• Access to Battery and Memory Card Without Taking Off Grip
• Extra Large Finger Grip for Added Comfort and Stability
• Standard 1/4" Tripod Socket
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
This specially designed, one-piece, all metal camera grip, with smooth machined edges for the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds Digital Camera gives added comfort and a better, more secure grip on the camera. In addition the metal grip on the bottom and side of the camera gives added protection. The large opening on the bottom is positioned so that the battery and memory card can be easily removed without taking the entire grip off the camera. There is a offset tripod screw socket in the base of the grip which allows the grip to remain in place when mounted on a tripod. The recessed thumb screw wheel does not protrude past the bottom of the grip, so that the the camera will stand on a flat surface without tipping when set down. The color and finish of the grip is designed to specifically match the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera making it a sleek, unobtrusive tool for your camera.
Back to Highlights