• Arca Swiss Compatible Mounts on Bottom and Side
• Side Mount is Adjustable to Reveal Cable Ports and Battery Access
• Bottom Bracket Length is Adjustable for a Universal Fit
• Two Standard 1/4" Tripod Sockets for Flexible Mounting
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Designed to make flipping the camera from portrait to landscape mode easy, this special all metal camera grip from Fotodiox Pro is designed to be universal for use with most digital cameras. Compatible with Arca Swiss or Arca Swiss-type quick releases, each side of the 2-piece bracket has a 45-degree dovetail to make switching from horizontal to vertical and back fast and secure. The upright portion of the bracket is vertically adjustable for maximum flexibility and to reveal both cable ports and battery access as needed. The bottom bracket length is adjustable to best suit your particular camera size. Bottom portion of the bracket also has a included loop to attach a camera strap to. The bracket has four 1/4"-20 accessory mounts on the base.
Back to Highlights
||Industrial Grade Anodized Aluminum
||Arca Swiss or Arca Swiss-Type Quick Releases
|Tripod Stud to Side
||46mm - 70mm
||2.8 x 1.5 x 3.8 in (7.2 x 3.9 x 9.7 cm)
0.3 lb (4 oz)
||4 x 4 x 4 in (10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm)
0.4 lb (7 oz)
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• Fits virtually all MILC, SLR & DSLR cameras with a tripod stud 46-70mm from the side.
• Some cameras with a flip-out screen may not fit properly due to the ridge on the Exxy Bracket, which will prevent the screen from flipping out.