• The included mount is compatible with select GoPro quick release mounting buckle system
• Securely attaches camera housing to handlebar, seat post, fork, boom, roll bar, etc.
• Weatherproof aluminum with shockproof foam rubber to absorb vibrations for a sturdy mount
• Included locking ball joint allows for complete adjustability, allowing you to get the angle you want
• Clamps around any bar from 1.3" to 2.1" (34.25mm - 54.5mm) in diameter
• Recommended Use: filming race car rides, boating, wakeboarding, motorcycle rides and more!
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Fotodiox Pro introduces the GoTough Big Pipe Mount; a BIG clamping mount for the GoPro HERO Quick Release Buckle System. With this big pipe mount, you can attach your GoPro and regular camera to motorcycle handlebars, roll cages, race car chassis tubing, and more. You can also clamp to motorcycle front fork, off road roll bars - any pole measuring 1.3-2.1 inches. You can even use it to create a handheld boom!
Part of the beauty of the GoPro HD Hero Camera is its go-anywhere versatility. Now you can record all of your racing adventures with the GoTough Big Pipe Mount, that mounts on the roll bars of your race car. Whatever view you choose, you can capture it. The GoTough Big Pipe Mount will clamp to virtually any pole that is within its diameter range, such as boom poles, large diameter pipes, boats and wakeboard tower bars.
The included all-metal mount is compatible with GoPro's Quick Release Buckle System. Just clip your GoPro camera into the mount, and you can quickly attach your camera to any round or semi-round tube from 34 - 54.5mm in diameter using the tool-free handlebar clamp.The included locking ball joint allows for complete adjustability, so you can position the camera housing at any angle relative to the clamp.
Perfectly compatible with all clip-in GoPro 'quick release' mounts. Precision made from industrial grade aluminum, GoTough gear is much more durable than equivalent plastic accessories while still remaining lightweight.
Back to Highlights