• Built-in focusing helicoid provides macro focus for any lens as well as correction for back focus & macro
• Includes three magnetic drop-in filters (ND4, ND8 and ND16) for light control with any lens
• Precise fit and solid connection; no play, gap or wiggling, no adjustments required
• Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure, solid fit
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Fotodiox DLX Stretch Adapter allows you to extend the lens from the camera body giving the ability to focus closer than normal as well as correct for any possible back focus the lens may have, in effect this adapter acts like a small built-in bellows. Additionally this adapter has an internal spot for adding one of the included magnetic drop-in filters to give you further creative control over your image.
Fotodiox employs Professional Photographers in every aspect of development and design to create products that are built to last. The DLX line of adapters is crafted to withstand the rigors and demands of the professional photographer. Our adapters are manufactured with precise tolerances, providing a solid, gap free, no wiggle connection for stress free use. No adjustments needed! Fotodiox adapters are meant to be taken off and put back on your camera as much as needed while remaining as precise as the day you bought them.
Fotodiox DLX adapters feature all-metal, no plastic construction to create a secure connection between your glass and camera that will not degrade over time, keeping the lens-camera connection secure with every use. We use chrome plated brass mounts for enhanced durability and reliability. All Fotodiox products are backed by our 24-month Fotodiox Manufacturer Warranty.
Back to Highlights