Mounts Mamiya 35mm (ZE) SLR Lenses to Nikon F Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
||Mamiya 35mm (ZE) SLR Lens
||Nikon F Mount SLR Camera
• Fotodiox ZE adapters are designed for E & E-S lenses, but will also work with CS lenses with some limitations. CS lenses will physically fit onto the adapter, but will not lock into place (although the fit will be fairly tight) due to the lock pin being in a different position, so use care with this combination to ensure that your lens does not fall off. Additionally the CS lens will be rotated about 35° to the right of normal. Lastly the aperture will be wide open and there is no way to control the aperture through the lens or adapter, however some enterprising individuals have come up with some kludge solutions that may be worth trying: Fotodiox adapter to mount Mamiya E lenses on Sony E cameras by Visual Miscellany
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'. Please check the support articles on the Fotodiox Knowledge Base for possible solutions on a variety of camera brands.
• 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.