• Designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens, reducing lens flares; made from high impact plastic for lightweight durability
• 38mm hood opening ensures that it will fit most smartphone cameras, even if they have multiple lenses
• The universal compatibility design of the detachable Ninja core system allows you to easily install it on any kind of smart device
• Compatible with Android, iOS, Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, iPad and any tablet with a camera
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Ninja magnetic core quickly and easily attaches to any smartphone or tablet by using the included metal stick-on plates. Unlike the usual clip-on accessories, which only work on cameras close to the edge and cover up part of the screen with the clip, the Ninja magnetic system works with any smartphone or tablet regardless of where the camera is since the magnet can be positioned anywhere as needed. Just add the included Ninja magnetic core holder to the back of your phone and slide the accessories quickly and easily into place. The Ninja magnetic core can be rotated on the surface of your phone for both horizontal and vertical shots. Just slide and rotate it to the configuration you need. Two metal plates for the magnetic core to attach to are also included for phones with less metal in them. Just slide one of the plates between your phone and phone case or use the pre-applied peel & stick adhesive to attach it to your phone.
Lens hoods extend and shade the end of lens preventing unwanted light straying into the lens. Since the end of the lens is extended, you get the benefit of extra protection from accidental impact.
Back to Highlights
• 1x Magnetic Core Holder
• 2x Metal Stick-On Plates (Sm/Lg)
• 1x Lens Hood 55mm Insert
• 1x Pleather Squeeze-Style Case
||Premium grade high impact plastic
||1.8 x 2.2 x 0.6 in (4.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 cm)
0.04 lb (0.6 oz)
||8 x 10 x 1.5 in (20.3 x 25.4 x 3.8 cm)
0.2 lb (3 oz)
Fits virtually all smart phones cameras, some compatible brands include:
• Apple iPhone
• Lenovo LG
• The metal plates may interfere with NFC functionality such as tap to pay, this will depend on where the NFC sensor in your phone is located and and the placement of the metal plates so some adjustment may be necessary. Alternately you can use a slim case to hold the metal plate in place without using the pre-applied adhesive so they are removeable as needed.
• Most standard manufacturer camera apps have a pro mode which work fine with the Ninja, but using an open source camera app such as Open Camera or even Lightroom Photo Editor which allows for more camera functionality like ISO, white balance and exposure controls may help get the most out of the Ninja system.
• All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.