• Powerful softlight without the need for diffusion - without the traditional shortcomings (multiple shadows, uncomfortable intensity) of conventional LED panels
• The Prizmo Go light is ready to go for both photo and video right out of the box - no extra diffusion or accessories to add
• AC adapter locks into V Lock battery mount, or attach optional V lock battery optional for totally wireless operation
• Draws a maximum of 120 watts, so can connect to any household electrical circuit. Durable all-metal construction, ready for studio and location work
• Rear backlit LCD displays a variety of information including: percentage of light output, color, battery level, DMX channel information and more
• Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Prizmo Go 120 light brings broadcast quality creative lighting and affordability together in a powerful and lightweight portable package. Each Prizmo Go light includes several built-in control modes including CCT mode for white light adjustable from 2800K to 10000K with adjustable magenta and green points, HSI mode to access the full 360° color gamut and RBGWT mixing mode. There is also a pre-programmed filter mode to assist in matching industry standard gels as well we as pre-programmed special effects modes including police car, fire, party and fireworks effects. Prizmo Go lights can be controlled via the back control panel, included remote control or DMX512 controllers.
The Prizmo Go 120 light is designed with an all-aluminum frame for durability, lighter weight and enhanced heat dispersion. The heavy-duty, all metal yoke allows you to mount on stands or hang in any suitable location. Color temperature, brightness, DMX Channel and more are all displayed in real time on the rear LCD display. Each Prizmo Go light comes in a custom fit case with shoulder strap to make transporting them safe and simple.
Prizmo Go lights are ready to be used in studio with household electrical circuits or on-location due to the ability to be powered by V-lock batteries (sold separately). When used with wall power the AC adapter is designed to lock into the V-lock battery plate for a secure no-slip connection keeping the adapter attached to the light unit and out of your way. Prizmo Go lights remain flicker free even on battery power due to the PWM integrated circuit design.
Back to Highlights
|LED Light Colors
||Full RGBW Gamut with 360° HSI
Adjustable from 2,800K to 10,000K (±100)
||2800k: ~ 2,632 lux/1m
5600k: ~ 2,895 lux/1m
|EV100 @ 1m2
||2800k: ~ 13.2 ΔEV
5600k ~ 13.4 ΔEV
||2800 - 10,000 ± 100K (CCT Mode)
||9.8 x 18.9 in (25 x 48 cm)
|CRI / TLCI
||≥ 95 / ≥ 95
|Remote Control Options
||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz / DC12-17V
||V-Mount Battery (Sold Separately)
|Battery Run Time4
||100% power ~ 1.1 hours
||-4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
||26.3 x 18.7 x 3.1 in (67 x 47.5 x 8 cm)
14.3 lb (228.2 oz)
||31 x 14.6 x 24.8 in (78.5 x 37 x 63 cm)
31 lb (495.6 oz)
1 Measured using The Illuminati Meter @ 1m distance
2 Incident Exposure Reading ~ ISO100 1/60 f/1 (Sekonic L-358 @ 1m)
3 When a battery is used, max power output drops to 80%
4 Battery run time is approximate and based on 130Wh V-Mount Batteries. There are many variables that may affect run time including ambient temperature, age of battery, etc.
5 Listed shipping weight is actual shipping weight and not billable shipping weight as determined by shipping service provider and may vary from billable product weight.