• Dimmable Daylight 5600K; CRI & TLCI ≥96; High-power COB LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
• 11 pre-installed special effect modes can be controlled from a distance with the Mobile Lighting Control App (available in the Apple App Store and for Android devices) to help you create the perfect scene. Use any Bowens mount accessory, such as the included custom designed standard reflector.
• LED heat prevention technology ensures that your light will emit steady and accurate light under varying conditions. Suitable for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. Great for studio or location shoots including TV film, portrait photography and more.
• Dimmable from 0-100% and flicker-free due the PWM integrated design. Solid aluminum shell provides durability and enhanced heat dissipation for a long product life. Adjustable all metal yoke for safely mounting on stands and achieving any angle needed.
The Warrior 300D from Fotodiox is a medium sized, versatile LED work horse of a light, featuring high-power COB LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. Standardized color temperature with a CRI & TLCI ≥96 with less than 2% illumination decay less over 6,000 hours working time. The compact form factor, variable light intensity, as well as AC and battery power options make it well-suited for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. LED heat prevention technology ensures that your light will emit steady and accurate light under varying conditions. Great for both studio & location shoots including TV, film, portrait photography and more.
The Warrior 300D has a constant daylight (5600K) balanced color temperature and is dimmable from 0-100% power and remains flicker-free due the PWM integrated design. The Warrior 300D has a CRI and TLCI rating ≥96, providing faithful and accurate color rendition. Built-in NTC temperature detection automatically controls the fan and prevent overheating helping to ensure a long product life.
You can easily add just about any softbox, beauty dish, barndoor, color gel or diffusion material with the integrated Bowens S-mount, allowing you to use your favorite light modifiers with ease. There are also 11 pre-installed special effect modes (Lightning, Fireworks, Strobe, etc) to help you create the perfect scene and it is all controllable with the free mobile app, available in the Apple App Store and for Android devices in the link here.
• ALWAYS remove the protective cover before using your light.
• ALWAYS press the accessory lock button on the top of the light when removing accessories such as the standard reflector. Failure to do so may damage your light.
• During use, avoid dirt or debris from contacting the surface of the COB LED to prevent damage to your light.
• Do not block the heat dissipation vents on light body. Blocking these will inhibit airflow, causing the unit to overheat and stop working. This may shorten the lifespan of the light.
• Do not operate with wet hands, doing so may cause electric shock.
• Do not operate in environments near flammable gases or volatile liquids as this may increase the risk of explosion/fire.
• Do not operate in enclosed spaces where heat buildup can be extreme, such as a car on a sunny day. The increased heat will trigger the auto heat protection function and affect use. Frequent overheating may cause premature failure of the lighting unit.
• Do not damage, disassemble, twist or modify the power cord as it may increase the risk of fire or electric shock.
• Do not place under heavy objects.
• Keep the light surface clean with a soft, dry cloth. If build-up is noticeable, use isopropyl alcohol on a soft, clean cloth to gently remove debris.
• Avoid impact to the LCD screen; impact may damage it.
• Use the safety cable when hanging your light.
• When using the accessories, please ensure that they are properly and securely installed. Improperly installed accessories may fall and become damaged.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Recommended for You
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.