• Mounts Canon EOS - EF D/SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
• Built-in Variable Density Range: ND4 - ND256 (2-8 stops)
• Built-in FUSION technology enables electronic communication and control between lens and camera
• Restores automated functions on most lenses such as auto-focus, aperture control, image stabilization and more with compatible lenses
• 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in Variable ND filter. The ND Throttle opens up new creative possibilities, like long exposure and shallow depth of field, even in bright conditions. No more carrying around a camera bag full of ND filters. Built-in variable ND means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach - even wide angle lenses that don't work with front-mounted variable ND filters. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
• Some lenses will have slow auto focus, or no auto focus at all. For more information on whether a lens will work, please consult the lens compatibility guide found here.
• FUSION auto capabilities are designed specifically for D/SLR Photographic lenses and although Cinema and/or Broadcast style lenses may physically fit the mount, electronic capabilities may or may not function depending on the lens used.
• Switching between image and video can cause camera to freeze.
• When switching f stops in video mode can cause white flashes in video.
• longer focal length lenses tend to have more issues with auto focus with the auto adapter
||Canon EOS - EF D/SLR Lens (does not work with EFs lenses)
||Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
*Note: Auto Focus can be Slow or even not function with varied model lenses and even different lenses of same model. Not all Canon compatible lenses work equally.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
• To remove the adapter, move the release lever (circled in red) in the direction of the red arrow: